Where do I go to get an Alcohol license?
  • The first step to get an alcohol license in the City of Twin Falls is to obtain a State of Idaho Alcohol license.
  • Once you have received the State of Idaho license, you will need to obtain a Twin Falls County Alcohol License.
  • Once you have received both the State of Idaho & Twin Falls County licenses, you will need to apply for an alcohol license through the City of Twin Falls City Clerk.
  • For more information regarding the application process please contact the City Clerk’s office at 208-735-7245.

Show All Answers

1. How do I build an ADA ramp on private property?
2. How do I request an ADA ramp on public property?
3. Does the City require contractor licenses?
4. Does the city require business licenses?
5. Where do I go to get an Alcohol license?
6. What do I need to do to build a fence on my property?
7. When do you need a building permit?
8. Who will be doing my building inspections? (City Limits vs Area of Impact)
9. Why can’t the City force someone to maintain their property?