Before the public Hearing
- Written testimony is highly recommended prior to the meeting and may be submitted to City Council here: City Council Public Comment. Comments submitted after 12 p.m. may not be reviewed by Council members prior to the same day meeting.
- Written testimony can be submitted to Planning and Zoning Commission by using this link P&Z Public Comment.
- Written testimony received prior to 12 p.m. on the date of the hearing will be considered by the hearing body and become part of the record. And written testimony received after 12 p.m. the day of the meeting will not be accepted for consideration.
IN-PERSON OR VERBAL TESTIMONY
During the public hearing
- In-person testimony is allowed during the meeting.
Public Testimony Procedures
- Applicant and Representative testimony will be limited to 15 minutes.
- Public Testimony may be limited to 2 minutes each.
- The meetings are moderated and people will be able to speak in an orderly fashion similar to normal procedures.
- Please be respectful of other speakers, staff presentations, Council or Committee deliberations and other public testimony.
MEETINGS & AGENDAS LISTED BELOW
Streaming video is live with a 30-second delay. Low bandwidth may affect your video quality. Stop and restart video if you experience difficulties.
Channel 17 on Sparklight cable offers uninterrupted live streaming of City Council meetings. If you are having difficulties viewing meetings on Channel 17, please contact Sparklight for assistance.