Where do I pay?
  • Utility Bill 
  • Code Enforcement fines
  • Traffic violation:
  • Building Permits, Planning and Zoning or Engineering fees
    • Fees can be paid in person at the Twin Falls City Hall, 203 Main Ave. East, 2nd floor.
    • By mailing a check to:

City of Twin Falls

  • (Building Safety, Planning & Zoning, or Engineering)
    • 203 Main Ave. E
    • PO Box 1907
    • Twin Falls, ID 83303-1907

Show All Answers

1. What are the rules for City Parks?
2. Who maintains my street?
3. How do I get utilities set up?
4. Where do I access the City budget?
5. How do I register for recreation programs?
6. Do I Need a Business Permit?
7. Where do I pay?
8. How do I submit a Public Records Request?
9. Am I allowed to have livestock in city limits?
10. Where do I report mold?