- Utility Services
- Auto Pay: Set up automatic payments from your checking by clicking the designated button above.
- In Person: Pay at City Hall, 203 Main Ave. East, using the drop box out front or in person at the first-floor window.
- Pay-by-phone: Customers may pay-by-phone by Call 208-944-9475 and follow the prompts. You will need to know your account number.
- Mail: Mail a check to City of Twin Falls, P.O. Box 2469, Twin Falls, ID 83303-2469. Please enclose the bottom portion of your statement. Do not send cash.
- Bill pay: Pay online using the button above. If not using your own portal account, be sure you use the correct account number along with the person’s name that is on the account.
- Paystation: Use one of the Paystation locations at Smith’s, Fred Meyer, Walmart, and others. A processing fee may apply.
- Bank: Make an electronic bill payment through your bank. A processing fee may apply
*Please remember to include the bottom portion of your utility bill when mailing your payment.
*Providing a check as payment authorizes the city to use information from your check to make a onetime electronic fund transfer from your account, or to process the payment as a check transaction.
Billing Cycles and Level Pay
Depending on where you live in the City of Twin Falls, residential billing occurs on the first, fifth, 10th, 15th, 20th or 25th of each month. Industrial and commercial customers are billed on other dates.
Utility payments are due twenty-one (21) days after the billing date and are delinquent after thirty-one (31) days. Delinquent payment arrangements can be made using the designated button above. Amounts due for previous months’ bills, which are unpaid at the time of the next billing date, will be assessed a penalty.
Each September, customers who have completed one year of service with no late payments may elect to have their estimated water bills averaged out over the year.