The duties and purposes of the committee are as follows:
- Advise the governmental entity of the need to update or revise land use assumptions, capital improvements plan and development impact fees
- Assist the governmental entity in adopting land use assumptions
- File periodic reports, at least annually, with respect to the capital improvements plan and report to the governmental entity with any perceived inequities in implementing the plan or imposing the development impact fees
- Monitor and evaluate implementation of the capital improvements plan
- Review the capital improvements plan and proposed amendments and file written comments
There shall be nine voting members of the committee appointed by the mayor and confirmed by the City Council. Four or more members shall be active in the business of development, building or real estate. For more information on the committee, please view the City Code Title 2, Chapter 11.