City of Twin Falls Business License Information


The City of Twin Falls does not require general business licenses. The city clerk assists businesses seeking licenses by:

  • Explaining local license regulations.
  • Giving the appropriate forms.
  • Collecting the required fees
  • Submitting all license applications to the proper departments for approval
  • Notifying the applicant if there is a problem with the application or if the license is denied

Please see our Permits, Applications & Form Page for a list of local licenses and appropriate forms.

The city clerk also makes sure the requirements of licenses are kept current and businesses understand and follow City Code requirements. View the business licenses table (PDF) for local permits and fees.

Occupation and Vehicle-Related Licenses
If you need a license for an occupation, you should inquire with the Idaho Bureau of Occupational Licenses. If you need a license for a vehicle or a driver’s license, you should inquire with the Idaho Division of Motor Vehicles.