Citizen Services
Click to Home
Go To Search
Emergency Notification - Off
People Serving People
Business Licenses
Specific Business Licenses
The City of Twin Falls does not require general business licenses, however some specific types of businesses require licenses and there are general requirements for business compliance. 
Occupational License
A state business license may be required for some professionals or facilities such as certified public accountants, doctors, contractors or salons. For more information, please view the Idaho state website's professional licensing webpage.

Alcohol Sales
Beer and wine licenses or liquor licenses from the State of Idaho Alcohol Beverage Control Department are required prior to obtaining a city or county alcohol license. For more information, please contact Alcohol Beverage Control by calling (208) 884-7060.