Citizen Services
Click to Home
Go To Search
Emergency Notification - Off
People Serving People
Informational Brochures, Handouts & Policies
Contact the Building Department
The experts of the city building code want your project to be a success. They can help you avoid potential problems that could cost you time and money. When you contact them, you will be asked some basic questions (What are you planning to do? Where?), advised of any requirements and, if necessary, referred to other departments for their approval. Representatives from the Building Department will provide you with the resources and information needed for compliance with the applicable building codes. 

For information about the codes currently enforced by the City of Twin falls view the Design Criteria for Residential and Commercial Construction links below. If you need to fill out the energy compliance report (MECcheck, COMcheck or REScheck programs) to comply with the currently adopted Energy Conservation Code please go to U.S. Department of Energy's website

Brochures, Handouts & Policies