Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
The City of Twin Falls is accepting proposals from qualified vendors interested in providing flexible transit services in the form of mobility on-demand/microtransit for the general public. Following is a brief description, definition of the scope of work, list of required items to be included in the proposal and description of the selection criteria.
The proposed project involves developing and implementing a turn-key flexible transit (public transportation) service for a two-year pilot project in the form of mobility on- demand/microtransit services for the general public in Twin Falls. The City of Twin Falls seeks a turnkey/all-in-one service to include the necessary technology, labor, and vehicles for complete operations management. Funding for the pilot project will be provided via a grant in the amount of $3,000,000 to the Idaho Transportation Department from the Section 5307 Small Urbanized Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act funds. It is expected that the selected contractor will share in operational risk through discounting the cost to the city through collection of fare box revenue.
Specific items of work included within the proposed project shall be designed to address all anticipated Federal Transit Administration grant funding requirements.
This Request for Proposals (RFP) does not commit the City to enter into an agreement or to pay any costs incurred in the preparation of a proposal or in subsequent negotiations.
The issuance of this RFP does not constitute an assurance by the City that any contract will actually be entered into by the City, and expressly reserves the right to:
• Waive any immaterial defect or informality in any response or response procedure
• Reject any and all proposals
• Reissue the RFP
• Invite additional respondents to the request
• Request additional information and data from any or all respondents
• Extend the date for submission of responses
• Supplement, amend, or otherwise modify the RFP and cancel this request with or without the substitution of another RFP
• Disqualify any respondent who fails to provide information or data requested herein or who provides inaccurate or misleading information or data
• Disqualify any respondent on the basis of any real or apparent conflict of interest
Download the RFQ here or at the link below.