The Splash Pad at First Federal Bank Park, located at North College Road West and North 2700 East in Twin Falls, is open for the season. The 3,000 square foot water playground is free and open to visitors of all ages and physical abilities from dawn to dusk.
The City of Twin Falls would like to remind visitors that only ADA Certified Service Dogs are permitted on the Splash Pad. All other dogs and animals are prohibited on the Splash Pad.
Animals cause more wear-and-tear on the splash pads filtration system, and the city has also received complaints from park visitors about dogs allowed off-leash, defecating in the park area, and barking or jumping on other visitors.
First Federal Bank generously donated the park to be a fully accessible park for youth of all physical abilities. Owners are encouraged to take their dogs to Baxter’s Dog Park located at 240 Shoup Ave. West, which has been built for the enjoyment of both dogs and their owners.
If you must bring your dog to Sunway Soccer Complex, please remember the following:
- ALL dogs must be leashed at Sunway Soccer Complex at ALL times
- Owners who do not keep dogs on a leash, or who cannot control their dog, may be asked to leave the park
- Please pick up after your pet so that others can enjoy the park
Other rules at First Federal Park and Splash Pad include:
- Dogs are not allowed on the Splash Pad (ADA Certified Service Dogs are allowed on the Splash Pad with the owner.)
- Please do not smoke or vape
- Please park in designated parking areas
- No alcoholic beverages