Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The Twin Falls City Pool will reopen on Wednesday, May 20 for limited lap swim under the guidelines set by Governor Little in Stage 2 of Idaho Rebounds – the statewide reopening plan. Beginning Wednesday, May 20, the pool will be open Monday through Friday from 5:30 to 8:45 a.m. and from 11 to 1:15 p.m.
To ensure compliance with the reopening plan, the following measures will be taken:
• The deep end will be open for lap swim, but the shallow side will remain closed
• Swimmers must maintain 6 feet of separation at all times
• Swimmers will be asked if they are feeling ill or have been ill in the last 48 hours
• Temperatures will be taken of all people entering the facility. Swimmers with a temperature over 100.3 degrees will not be permitted into the facility
• Utilize cough and sneeze etiquette, and proper hand hygiene
To prevent the spread of the virus and other illnesses, the pool staff will also be doing the following:
• High contact common area surfaces will be disinfected on a regular basis
• Locker rooms will be thoroughly disinfected daily
• Shareable swim equipment, such as kickboards and lifejackets, have been removed from the facility
• Swimmers may not enter the marked area around the lifeguard stand
• A mandatory reservation system is now in place for swimmers to reserve lap swim times for 1 hour
• At the end of the reserved time, swimmers will be required to exit the pool and deck
• Swimmers should minimize time in the locker rooms before and after swimming. Swimmers are encouraged to shower before arriving at the pool
Lap swimmers can reactivate by purchasing a monthly or annual pass, a punch pass, or by paying the daily admission fee. Lap swimmers should also know that the mandatory reservation system will only reserve a lap swim time for 1 hour. Each reservation is free and is for only for one individual swimmer.
For more information about the Twin Falls City Pool or to reserve a lap lane, please visit us on the City of Twin Falls website at tfid.org/citypool