Did you know that having the correct service address listed with your wireless carrier helps to fund your local 911 call center? To ensure that 911 fees are being routed to your call center, the City of Twin Falls is encourage citizens to update their service address.
Below you will find instructions for how to update this information. Please contact your carrier if you have any questions.
For AT&T Customer:
Ways to update the “User” address:
1. Customers can walk into a local AT&T Store and request the change with a representative.
2. Customers can call into customer care at 1-800-331-0500 and request the change.
3. Customers can log into their Account online or using the MyATT app and follow the process:
a. Go to Profile > Contact info.
b. If you have more than one account, select the wireless account from the dropdown at the top.
c. Select the Address tab.
d. If you have more than one device, select the number to update.
e. Under Place of primary use, select Edit.
f. Enter and save the address info.
For Verizon Customers:
1. Customers can call the customer care center at 800-922-0204.
2. Customers are also welcome utilize the online chat feature.
3. Customers can log into their account online and follow the process:
a. Go to www.VerizonWireless.com
b. Sign into your account
c. Click on "Account Management"
d. Click on "Manage Account"
e. At this point, you will see a couple of options - Change Billing Address or Change Service Address
f. Click on "Change Service Address"
g. You should see all the lines on the account and the address that Verizon’s records indicate is the service address for that line of service. - This is where you update the correct service address.
For other carriers, please contact your carrier and let them know that you would like to update your “service address."
Thank you for helping to support the City of Twin Falls Communications Center for 911 emergency response.