Twin Falls City Pool
MESSAGE: The City Pool will be CLOSED for the holidays on the following dates:
- Saturday, December 24
- Sunday, December 25
- Sunday, January 1
MESSAGE: The City Pool will be open from 12-4pm for our holiday hours on the following dates:
- Monday, December 26
- Monday, January 2
- 4 lap lanes, the WiggleTrack, and diving boards will be available!
MESSAGE: The City Pool will have a FREE community Open Swim from 12-8pm on Wednesday, December 28! Activities include the following:
- SCUBA 101 presented by AWOL: 12-4pm
- WiggleTrack inflatable island hoping course!
- Open Swim on the shallow side.
Memberships & Admission: This link provides pricing information for the types of memberships and what they provide as well as daily admission pricing. Memberships can be purchased online through this link.
- Current pool pass holders can make changes to their pass by clicking this link: Pool Pass Changes.
Swim Instruction Programs: This link provides information and registration for the swim instruction programs that are provided at the pool. These programs include: Swim Lessons, Toddler Lessons, Water Babies, Jr. Lifeguard Camp, and Private Swim Lessons.
Swim Teams: This link provides information on the 2 swim teams that call the City Pool home. This includes the Hurricane Swim League, which is a developmental program provided by the City Pool. The Hurricane Swim League can be registered for online through this link.
Water Fitness Classes: This link provides information and registration for the water fitness classes the City Pool offers.
|Shallow Side||Monday - Thursday||11am-4pm|
|Deep Side||Monday - Friday||11am-4pm|
|Holiday Open Swim (Dec 7 - Jan 6)||Days||Times|
|Shallow Side||Monday - Friday||11am-8pm|
|Deep Side||Monday - Friday||11am-4pm|
|Lap Swim||Times||# of Lanes|
|Monday - Thursday||5:30-7:30am||6-8|
|Monday - Thursday||5:30-10:15am|
Open Swim Information:
- Other activities including but not limited to swim lessons and water aerobics may be going on during Open Swim.
- The diving boards are not available during Deep Open Swim when The Tower is in.
- During Summer Open Swim all users must have a pool membership, punch pass, pay the daily admission, or be a part of a City Pool program.
Lap Swim Information:
- All lanes are sharable will other swimmers.
- Circle swim goes into effect when there are 2 or more swimmers.
- Diving boards will be opened during the times above that have a *. If there are more people requesting the boards than lap swimmers, than lap swimmers will need to shift to other lanes when the boards are opened (Applicable during non-summer months).
- Lane times and number of lanes available is subject to change.
Outside swim lesson programs from those not employed by the City of Twin Falls are prohibited unless they have a permit issued by the Twin Falls Parks & Recreation Department.
THE TOWER OBSTACLE COURSE
Saturdays from 12-5pm
Fridays from 2:30-8pm (11am-8pm Begins Friday, December 2)
Saturdays from 10:30am-5pm
Sundays from 10:30am-4pm
Sundays from 12-4pm
The TF City Pool is a GREAT place to have your next birthday party! Swimmers will have a SPLASHING good time on our play features that include the WIGGLETRACK, water basketball, shallow slides, and GAMES! On Saturday's swimmers will have the exciting challenge of conquering THE TOWER or Sunday's swimmers can make a SPLASH off the diving boards!
All parties include admission for up to 15 swimmers, a 15-foot picnic table, and a pool host who will play games with the kids during the party! Parties are welcome to bring pizza, cake, drinks, and their own decorations. Children 5 & under MUST have a red wrist band and be accompanied by an adult at all times in and out of the water. Tacks, nails, pins, glitter, confetti, piñata's, glass, smash cakes, and alcohol are not permitted.
- Fridays from 4-6pm & 6-8pm
- Saturdays & Sundays from 12-2pm or 2-4pm
- Register for Birthday Parties online at the following link: City Pool Birthday Parties!
All patrons entering the facility during open swim must have a pool pass or day pass.
Portions of the deep end may be closed at select times for The Tower, swim team and lap swim. Please see the deep-end schedule below for more information.
Large groups need to call ahead to ensure there is enough pool space.
Parent/Child Supervision Rules
Children under 8 years of age must have a parent or supervising adult (18 years or older) present in the facility.
Children 5 years of age and younger must be accompanied by a parent, supervising adult (18 years or older) or someone that is at least 5 feet tall in the water. They must also be within arm’s reach.
City Pool Rules
Our goal is provide a safe and fun atmosphere for everyone that uses the City Pool. With safety being our #1 priority, we have developed rules and guidelines that allow everyone to enjoy our facility!
Please click the following link for our updated facility rules: City Pool Rules