Twin Falls City Pool
UPDATE: The City Pool will CLOSE early the following days for high school swim meets:
Wednesday, October 4: Close at 1pm
Wednesday, October 18: Close at 1pm
Wednesday, October 25: Close at 10am
Memberships & Admission: This link provides pricing information for the types of memberships and what they provide as well as daily admission pricing. Memberships can be purchased online through this link.
- Current members and punch pass holders can sign their annual waiver, pool pass terms, and refund policy online by logging in and clicking this link: Daysmart Login
- Current members can make changes to their pass by clicking this link: Pool Pass Changes
Swim Instruction Programs: This link provides information and registration for the swim instruction programs that are provided at the pool. These programs include: Swim Lessons, Toddler Lessons, Water Babies, Jr. Lifeguard Camp, and Private Swim Lessons.
Swim Teams: This link provides information on the 2 swim teams that call the City Pool home. This includes the Hurricane Swim League, which is a developmental program provided by the City Pool. The Hurricane Swim League can be registered for online through this link.
Water Fitness Classes: This link provides information and registration for the water fitness classes the City Pool offers.
|Open Swim||Lap Swim||Shallow Exercise|
|Mon, Wed, & Fri||5:30am-1pm||5:30am-1pm (4-8 lanes)||5:30am-1pm|
|4-8pm (Deep Closed)||4-8pm|
|Tues & Thurs||12-4pm||12-4pm (4-8 lanes)||12-4pm|
|4-7pm (1-2 lanes)||4-7pm|
|Saturday||11am-4pm||11am-12pm (8 lanes)||11am-4pm|
|12-4pm (4 lanes)|
|Sunday||11am-3pm||11am-12pm (8 lanes)||11am-3pm|
|12p-3pm (4 lanes)|
Open Swim Information:
- Other activities including but not limited to swim lessons and water aerobics may be going on during Open Swim.
- The diving boards are not available during Deep Open Swim when The Tower is in.
- During weekend Open Swim all users must have a pool membership, punch pass, pay the daily admission, or be a part of a City Pool program.
Lap Swim Information:
- All lanes are sharable will other swimmers.
- Circle swim goes into effect when there are 2 or more swimmers.
- Evening lap swim will occasionally be unavailable due to lifeguard in-service trainings.
- Lane times and number of lanes available is subject to change.
Outside organizations and individuals not affiliated with the City of Twin Falls are prohibited from providing services at the City Pool unless they have a permit issued by the Twin Falls Parks & Recreation Department. To apply for a permit, please click this link: Parks Reservation Application
THE TOWER OBSTACLE COURSE (Returns Jan 2024)
Fridays: 4-5:15pm & 6:15-8pm
Saturdays from 11am-4pm
Sundays from 11am-3pm
Monday - Friday from 9am-1pm
Saturdays from 12-4pm
Sundays from 12-3pm
The TF City Pool is a GREAT place to have your next birthday party! Swimmers will have a SPLASHING good time on our play features that include the WIGGLETRACK, water basketball, shallow slides, and GAMES! On Saturday's swimmers will have the exciting challenge of conquering THE TOWER or Sunday's swimmers can make a SPLASH off the diving boards!
All parties include admission for up to 15 swimmers, a 15-foot picnic table, and a pool host who will play games with the kids during the party! Parties are welcome to bring pizza, cake, drinks, and their own decorations. Children 5 & under MUST have a red wrist band and be accompanied by an adult at all times in and out of the water. Tacks, nails, pins, glitter, confetti, piñata's, glass, smash cakes, and alcohol are not permitted.
- Fridays: 4-6pm or 6-8pm
- Saturdays: 11am-1pm or 1:30-3:30pm
- Sundays: 12-2pm
Price: $85 plus tax
- Daysmart is experiencing technical difficulties with reservations. To make a reservation online, please follow these instructions:
- Set Location as City Pool
- Place a date in the date range boxes
- Select Search
- Under the Birthday Party options, select the green box with the date. If times have been reserved, go back and select another Birthday Party option.
- Register for Birthday Parties online at the following link: City Pool Birthday Parties!
All patrons entering the facility during open swim must have a pool pass or day pass.
Portions of the deep end may be closed at select times for The Tower, swim team and lap swim. Please see the deep-end schedule below for more information.
Large groups need to call ahead to ensure there is enough pool space.
Parent/Child Supervision Rules
Children under 8 years of age must have a parent or supervising adult (18 years or older) present in the facility.
Children 5 years of age and younger must be accompanied by a parent, supervising adult (18 years or older) or someone that is at least 5 feet tall in the water. They must also be within arm’s reach.
City Pool Rules
Our goal is provide a safe and fun atmosphere for everyone that uses the City Pool. With safety being our #1 priority, we have developed rules and guidelines that allow everyone to enjoy our facility!
Please click the following link for our updated facility rules: City Pool Rules