Twin Falls City Pool
MESSAGE: Shallow Water Exercise, Shallow Recreation, and Open Swim Reservations are NO LONGER REQUIRED! for more information see below.
MESSAGE: Reservations are required for lap swim (includes the shallow east and west lanes). For more information, please see below.
MESSAGE: The City Pool will be CLOSED from 8:30am-4pm for bubble preparation on Thursday, October 1.
MESSAGE: The City Pool will be CLOSED Monday, October 5 - Wednesday, October 7 to setup the bubble. We will reopen on Thursday, October 8 at our normal hours.
MESSAGE: The City Pool will CLOSE at 1pm on Tuesday, October 13 for a high school swim meet.
|Monday - Friday||5:30am-1pm|
|Shallow Recreation Swim|
|Monday - Friday||4-7pm|
|Monday - Friday||5:30-10am|
|Lap Swim||Schedule||# of Lanes||Specific Lanes||# of Swimmers Per Lane|
|Monday - Friday||5:30-7:30am||6||1-6||1|
|5:15-6:00pm||2||1 & 2||2|
|6:00-7:00pm||2||1 & 2||2|
Idaho Rebounds Stage 4 Policies & Procedures
To guarantee a spot, all swimmers MUST have a reservation to swim! Walk-ins are welcome if there are open reservations.
Social Distancing Policies & Procedures:
- Swimmers must maintain 6 feet of separation at all times.
- During Open Swim, family groups and individuals must maintain 6 feet of separation from others at all times.
- Temperatures will be taken of all people entering the facility. People with a temperature over 100.3 degrees will not be permitted into the facility.
- Utilize cough and sneeze etiquette, and proper hand hygiene.
- High contact common area surfaces will be disinfected on a regular basis.
- Locker rooms will be thoroughly disinfected daily.
- All shareable swim equipment, such as kickboards, have been removed from use.
- Diving boards, slides, and basketball hoops are usable during Open Swim.
- Swimmers may not enter the marked area around the lifeguard stand.
- At the end of the reservation time, swimmers will be required to exit the pool and deck.
- Swimmers must minimize time in the locker rooms before and after swimming. Swimmers are encouraged to shower before arriving at the pool.
- Swimmers can reactivate their monthly or annual pool membership. This can be done by calling the City Pool or it will be activated at the first visit.
- For information on admission options, please click the following link Membership & Admission Options.
Lap Swim Reservations (including shallow lanes):
- To make a reservation online, click the following link Lap Lane Reservations. This includes the shallow east and west lanes.
- A Dash account is required to make a reservation online. Accounts can be created online by clicking this link, Dash Account Setup or at the City Pool. Accounts cannot be created over the phone. If you have a pool membership, punch pass, or have participated in pool programs and have never used Dash email firstname.lastname@example.org to have your password reset.
- Reservations are free.
- Reservations can be made 3 days in advance.
- Swimmers are limited to 1 reservation per day. More than 1 reservation will be deleted. Reservations are 1 hour long.
Shallow Water Exercise, Shallow Recreation, and Open Swim Reservations are NO LONGER REQUIRED!
- Reservations are still required for the shallow east and west lanes.
Membership & Admission: This link provides pricing information for the types of memberships and what they provide as well as daily admission pricing. Memberships can be purchased online through this link.
Swim Instruction Programs: This link provides information for the swim instruction programs that are provided at the pool. These programs include: Swim Lessons, Water Babies, Jr. Lifeguard Camp, and Private Swim Lessons. These programs can be registered for online through this link.
Swim Teams: This link provides information on the 2 swim teams that call the City Pool home. This includes the Hurricane Swim League, which is a developmental program provided by the City Pool. The Hurricane Swim League can be registered for online through this link.
Water Fitness Classes: This link provides information for the water fitness classes the City Pool offers. This includes the Aqua Blast class that can be registered for online through this link.
Calendar & Lap Swim Schedule: This link provides information to what is going on at the pool daily. The calendar provides information for lap lane availability, programs, and special hours/closures.
All patrons entering the facility during open swim must have a pool pass or day pass.
Portions of the deep end may be closed at select times for The Tower, swim team and lap swim. Please see the deep-end schedule below for more information.
Large groups need to call ahead to ensure there is enough pool space.
Parent/Child Supervision Rules
Children under 8 years of age must have a parent or supervising adult (18 years or older) present in the facility.
Children 5 years of age and younger must be accompanied by a parent, supervising adult (18 years or older) or someone that is at least 5 feet tall in the water. They must also be within arm’s reach.
City Pool Rules
Our goal is provide a safe and fun atmosphere for everyone that uses the City Pool. With safety being our #1 priority, we have developed rules and guidelines that allow everyone to enjoy our facility!
Please click the following link for our updated facility rules: City Pool Rules