Twin Falls City Pool
UPDATE: The City Pool is hiring lifeguards & swim instructors for the spring & summer. If you are interested in applying, click this link: Lifeguard/Swim Instruction Application.
UPDATE: The following water fitness classes have been cancelled:
Wednesday, February 21: Aqua Blast at 5:30pm and Aqua Combat at 6:30pm
Friday, February 23: Aqua Combat at 9:15am & 5:30pm
UPDATE: The City Pool deep-side will be CLOSED on Wednesday, February 21 from 9-11:30am.
UPDATE: The City Pool shallow-side will be CLOSED on Friday, February 23 from 10am-1pm.
UPDATE: The City Pool will be CLOSED Monday, February 26 and reopen on Monday, March 25 for maintenance projects. While we are closed, we will resurface the deck, add racing lines to the shallow lanes, and renovate the circulation system. Monthly memberships will not deduct for March & annual memberships will have their expiration date extended.
Memberships & Admission: This link provides pricing information for the types of memberships and what they provide as well as daily admission pricing. Memberships can be purchased online through this link.
- Current members and punch pass holders can sign their annual waiver, pool pass terms, and refund policy online by logging in and clicking this link: Daysmart Login
- Current members can make changes to their pass by clicking this link: Pool Pass Changes
Swim Instruction Programs: This link provides information and registration for the swim instruction programs that are provided at the pool. These programs include: Swim Lessons, Toddler Lessons, Water Babies, Jr. Lifeguard Camp, and Private Swim Lessons.
Swim Teams: This link provides information on the 2 swim teams that call the City Pool home. This includes the Hurricane Swim League, which is a developmental program provided by the City Pool. The Hurricane Swim League can be registered for online through this link.
Water Fitness Classes: This link provides information and registration for the water fitness classes the City Pool offers.
|Mon, Wed, & Fri
|5:30am-1pm (5-8 lanes)
|3-6pm (1-4 lanes)
|Tues & Thurs
|12-4pm (5-8 lanes)
|4-7pm (1-2 lanes)
|11am-12pm (8 lanes)
|12-4pm (4 lanes)
|11am-12pm (8 lanes)
|12-3pm (4 lanes)
Open Swim Information:
- Other activities including but not limited to swim lessons and water aerobics may be going on during Open Swim.
- The diving boards are not available during Deep Open Swim when The Tower is in.
- Times marked with a * indicate the deep end is closed at various times during Open Swim.
- During weekend Open Swim, all users must have a pool membership, punch pass, pay the daily admission, or be a part of a City Pool program.
Lap Swim Information:
- All lanes are sharable with other swimmers.
- Circle swim goes into effect when there are 2 or more swimmers.
- Evening lap swim will occasionally be unavailable due to lifeguard in-service trainings & programs.
- Lane times and number of lanes available is subject to change.
Facility Use Information for Outside Businesses/Organizations:
- We request that groups with 10 or more people, give advance notice before arriving.
- Outside organizations and individuals not affiliated with the City of Twin Falls are prohibited from providing services at the City Pool unless they have a permit issued by the Twin Falls Parks & Recreation Department. To apply for a permit, please click this link: Parks Reservation Application
Fridays: 4-5:15pm & 6:15-7pm
Saturdays from 11am-4pm
Sundays from 11am-3pm
Saturdays from 12-4pm
Sundays from 12-3pm
The TF City Pool is a GREAT place to have your next birthday party! Swimmers will have a SPLASHING good time on our play features that include the WIGGLETRACK, water basketball, & shallow slides! GAMES with one of our instructors are an amazing addition that can be included with your party (see information below)!
All parties include admission for up to 15 swimmers, a 15-foot picnic table, and a pool host who will play games with the kids during the party! Parties are welcome to bring pizza, cake, drinks, and their own decorations. Children 5 & under MUST have a red wrist band and be accompanied by an adult at all times in and out of the water. Tacks, nails, pins, glitter, confetti, piñata's, glass, smash cakes, and alcohol are not permitted.
- Fridays: 5-7pm
- Saturdays: 11am-1pm or 1:30-3:30pm
- Sundays: 12-2pm
Price: $85 plus tax
All patrons entering the facility during open swim must have a pool pass or day pass.
Portions of the deep end may be closed at select times for The Tower, swim team and lap swim. Please see the deep-end schedule below for more information.
Large groups need to call ahead to ensure there is enough pool space.
Parent/Child Supervision Rules
Children under 8 years of age must have a parent or supervising adult (18 years or older) present in the facility.
Children 5 years of age and younger must be accompanied by a parent, supervising adult (18 years or older) or someone that is at least 5 feet tall in the water. They must also be within arm’s reach.
City Pool Rules
Our goal is provide a safe and fun atmosphere for everyone that uses the City Pool. With safety being our #1 priority, we have developed rules and guidelines that allow everyone to enjoy our facility!
Please click the following link for our updated facility rules: City Pool Rules