Water & Sewer Accounts

Methods of Payment

Please be sure you always include your account number with your payment.

  • Credit card: You can now use a credit card to pay your bill online through the city's website via our ePay module. A computer is also available at City Hall for people who would like to pay with their credit card. If you are having problems using your credit card, please call (208) 735-7249 or (208) 735-7250. You should know that if you choose to use your credit card through the city, you will be charged an extra $3.50 of your total bill for this service.
  • In person: When paying your bill in person at City Hall, please bring the entire bill with you.
  • Level pay: Each September, customers who have completed one year of service with no late payments may elect to have their estimated water bills averaged out over the year.
  • Mail: When mailing your payment, please enclose the bottom portion of your statement. Please do not send cash in the mail, but checks and money orders are acceptable.
  • Online bill pay: When using online bill pay through your own bank, be sure you use the correct account number along with the person's name that is on the account.
  • QuikPay: QuikPay allows for your water bill to be automatically deducted each month from the checking or savings account of your choice. Customers can subscribe to this free service by completing this online form (PDF), or by signing up for service by filling out and submitting an enrollment form to the City of Twin Falls. For more information, please call Utility Services at (208) 735-7249.

Pressurized Irrigation Fees

There is a monthly fee to customers who use pressurized irrigation. The fee is based on the amount of property under irrigation.